Sunday, April 01, 2007

shag not.

420 for an hour and 29ered for 4 hours, so shag.
again my back pain is starting to come back.
tell me how not to make is worse?, where in 29er
i gotta freaking up/down the spin and i got to use
the back muscles especially. physio tmro, confirm g-g.

it was father and son's day today. mum and bro went
over to cousin's place for a swim. dad brought me
to guardian to buy a back support for me, with
two metal pieces at the back to prevent bad posture.
now i gotta wear it everywhere i go.

I finally got a bike , i love it cause it one hellva machine
and its pretty darn fast too!. introducing GT avalanche 1.0
2007 model and i havent seen anyone riding it on the road

Derailer : shimano LX
suspension : sun tours ( can adjust )
Tired : Panaracer
Rims : damn good
Lights : front and back cateye

actually my budget was 400 plus got i wanted a cheap
one then i save up some money to zhng it. then dad said
to get a good bike so we ended up buying something more ex
hmm the price? you go guess la. its a high end GT bike but
compared to brands more established like trek it is only average.

603 sent msges in 7 days, i'm screwed.
dont msg me unless impt, sorry about tt.

fle ; xoxo. 12 days

No comments: